Based in the Netherlands, with 60 offices in 15 countries around the world, ASML is the global market leader in chip lithography systems. high-tech manufacturers use our systems to make integrated circuits or chips. gadgets like iphones, tvs and navigation devices all contain chips that have been produced by using ASML machines. since 1984 our technological breakthroughs have made electronics much more powerful, smaller, cheaper and more energy-efficient.
our annual r&d budget, the second-highest per employee amongst european companies, brings together the most creative minds in physics, electronics, mechatronics, software and precision technology. by working together in international teams, and through frank and open discussions with colleagues and managers, we are making an essential contribution to enable universal access to affordable smart electronics that will be used to improve health, environment, business, entertainment and transportation.
responsible for our breakthroughs are talented engineers who explore the frontiers of technology every day. if you are passionate about solving complex technological problems and eager to challenge the laws of physics, clear headed enough to act in a crisis, you will fit right in at asml. we offer career opportunities that are characterized by continuous learning, inspiring cultures and excellent benefits.
- founded in 1984, the company is publicly traded on euronext amsterdam and nasdaq under the symbol asml
- asml has over 10,000 employees worldwide, almost 1,500 employees in asia and over 60 offices in 15 countries
- all top-10 semiconductor spenders are asml customers
- asml has a robust and stable r&d program of more than ? 500 million per year, many times the budget of rivals, to support the continuous progress and innovation of the chip industry
- asml designs, builds and integrates chip lithography systems and has its own services organization to ensure all systems stay nanometer accurate; asml furthermore uses a unique value sourcing business model that leverages a network of more than 600 suppliers that provide speed, skill and agility to successfully compete on the world market, already for 26 years
drive your own career 把握您的职业发展
- asml makes some of the most advanced systems in the world. that makes it an exciting and challenging place to work. a multidisciplinary environment where you can contribute ideas, use your abilities to the full and develop your career. after starting in a technical role, you have three possible career growth paths: technical, managerial and project management. you decide for yourself. and you can switch paths as your career develops.
- to maximize your performance and opportunities, you will benefit from a set of development interventions including education and training, feedback and coaching, and experience-based learning. and you will be supported by performance management, management development and job-oriented training.
as well as all these, asml offers:
- competitive salary and bonus scheme
- overseas training opportunities
- employees’ stock purchase plan
- training & education assistance program
- service awards
our people make the difference
- if you have a degree in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, optics, software engineering or information sciences, we want to hear from you. you can look forward to:
for more information