RF MEMS Design Engineer
The RF MEMS Design Engineer in this position will be responsible but not limited to:
1. Responsible for RF MEMS filter/duplexer schematic design, wafer layout design, EM simulation, performance optimization and qualification.
2. Develop and revise final product design to improve performance/quality.
3. Verify product performance and technically support product qualifications and application.
4. Collaborate with other MEMS engineers as a team to improve RF MEMS filter/duplexer performance/quality.
1. Gook understanding of RF theory. SAW/BAW Filter theory is a strong plus.
2. Good understanding on RF MEMS device and process.
3. Design using ADS/HFSS/Cadence software is required, Matlab/ANSYS/Comsol is a plus.
4. Experience with RF test equipment, such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator and so on is preferred.
5. Master's degree or above (or similar by experience) in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
6. Self-starter and team player.