RF PA Design Engineer
The RF PA Design Engineer in this position will be responsible but not limited to:
1. Collaborate with other engineers as a team to architect/define/specify/design RF block, especially power amplifier, antenna switch, antenna tuner and low noise amplifier for cellular and WiFi application.
2.Responsible for circuit design, layout, performance optimization and qualification.
3. Develop and revise final product design to improve performance/quality.
4. Verify product performance and technically support product qualifications and application.
1. Gook understanding of RF theory. GaAs/SOI/SiGe power amplifier theory is a strong plus.
2. Good understanding on semiconductor device and process.
3. Good knowledge on FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM is a plus.
4. Design using ADS/HFSS/Cadence software is required.
5. Experience with RF test equipments, such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator and so on is preferred.
6. Master's degree or above (or similar by experience) in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
7. Self-starter and team player.