- Solid understanding of general RF/Analog design requirements including noise, linearity, gain, bandwidth, stability, etc.
- In-depth understanding with basic RF/Analog circuits, such as LNA, Mixer, VGA, PA, PLL, VCO, OPAMP, bias, etc.
- Hands-on experience in IC CAD tools including design (SpectreRF/GoldenGate/ADS), layout, parasitic extraction, EM (HFSS/PeakView/ADS Momentum).
- Experience in RF/analog silicon. CMOS is a plus. Lab characterization and debug experience is desirable.
- Good knowledge of wireless systems, such as GSM/WCDMA/LTE/WiFi/BT/GPS/FM.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
M.S./PhD in EE.