Test Development Engineer
Be engineer of test development team; focus on developing the test application solutions for customer’s ICs or doing optimization on test programs to support customers in bring SOC semiconductor designs to market and optimizing the COT.
Request programming skills for VB or C/C++; fluent English ability on speaking, reading and writing; project management skills; proactive, self disciplined and highly motivated self-starter; good communication & strong team contributor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop test solution on the Flex(J750)/T2000/V93000 for Digital, Mixed Signal, High Speed and RF application devices.
2. Perform test program optimization /correlation to reduce COT and increase fault coverage
3. Deliver technical expertise to customers on solution planning. Requires demonstrated ability to quickly understand new concepts and apply this understanding to workable solutions that leverage existing ATE instrumentations.
4. Perform DUT board design and provide DUT board design consulting to customers.
5. Be Interface and communicate with account teams, relevant divisions, sales force and customers to ensure project deliveries meet specification and customer expectation.
1. Education/Knowledge: Bachelor Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Micro Electronics, RF/Microwave Engineering or related discipline.
2. Experience:A minimum of 3 years test program developing experience in ATE system.
3. Special Skills or Qualifications:Customers, Test Equipment Suppliers; Test engineering.