PCS subsystem verification and SOC/external IP deployment support
* Work with global PCS team to get a full deep insight on the design under test
* Subsystem level test bench setup/maintain, methodology deployment, verification component create/maintain
* Deploy SERDES container or provide technical consult support to SOCand external IP teams
* SERDES – SOC development plan alignment, i.e. create/maintain staging plan if needed
Candidate is preferred to be MSEE with minimum of 1 year, or BSEEwith minimum of 3-yearsexperience in digital ASIC/SOC design verification.
1. Complex IP/ASIC/SOC Design Verification, direct experience in IP/SOC or Processor (CPU or GPU) or Industry bus standard (PCI-e, HT, USB, DDR, DisplayPort) or multimedia/video is preferred.
2. Good knowledge of SystemVerilog and OVM is a plus.
3. Good knowledge of Verilog/C/C++/System C/SystemVerilog.
4. Verification insights into random techniques.
5. Verification of large scale ASICs.
6. Experience in power verification is an asset.
7. Verification of Virtualization Components is an asset.
8. Strong C and C++ software development and scripting languages (Perl, C Shell, Makefile, …) experience.
9. Solid background with hardware verification methodologies such as coverage-based verification methodology with the use of hardware assertions (PSL or SVA).