- Provide different levels of solutions (paper design, custom design or platform) as per customer’s needs and based on customer’s technical capability.
- Identify new opportunities and work together with sales, local marketing, BU and AE to drive demand creation in key focus applications.
- New product promotion based on focus products revenue number. New product idea creation based on customers’ feedback to BU
- Competitive product analysis from the performance perspective, collect competitor intelligence from the market and propose new product ideas to BU.
- Giving training to distributors’ FAE, PM and Sales and manage distributors’ FAEs to push the products penetration into customers/applications, and consolidate the high mix / low volume market inputs.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related majors.
- 2-3 R&D/AE/FAE years after Bachelor or 1-2 R&D/AE/FAE years after Master; or at least 5 years design experience in power electronics.
- At least 5-year H/W designer experiences, especially in customer side, will be a plus.
- Be conversant with all major power supply topologies and close loop control principle.
- Good command of local language and English writing/speaking, presentation and communication skills.