IPS Solution Manager
Brief Job Description：
1.Provide IP solutions to BU based on customer RFQ meeting requirements on spec, price, size, silicon readiness, and project schedule.
2.Using knowledge database system, add IP info into the company IP knowledge database.
3.As company representative to IP vendors, build up relationships with vendors.
Master or undergraduate degree (electronics/computer engineering)
2. Working Experience:
3+ year in IP related area (FAE, design or sales)
3. Professional Knowledge:
(1) Feature-set-level knowledge of one or more commonly used industry IP (e.g. DDR, USB, PCIe, MIPI, LVDS, Analog Mixed Signal IP, ARM, DSP, …)
(2) English (fluent reading, writing, and conversation)
(3) Good communication skill
4. Other Special Requirement:
(1) Basic knowledge about IC design and manufacturing, and IP integration
(2) Protocol-level knowledge of one or more commonly used industry IP (e.g. DDR, USB, PCIe, MIPI, LVDS, Analog Mixed Signal IP, ARM, DSP, …) is a plus.
(3) Proactive, team player