Position: Analog Design Engineer
- Responsible for design consumer IC circuit structure, analog circuit design and simulation;
- Be responsible for the CIS in MIPI D - PHY and PLL circuit simulation, layout, post simulation, as well as the MIPI signal transmission speed and quality of some of the test, the late finish MIPI work with PLL pass down.
- Responsible for SOC BALL design and SOC IO PAD/DRAM micro PAD circuit simulation, layout, post simulation.
- Responsible for the CIS in the column, row, charge pump, bandgap and pixel voltage vpix produce the modules such as circuit design, simulation, layout and test related modules.
- Responsible for the integral design of the COL - ADC, including each module circuit design, the overall timing control, circuit simulation, after the chip layout, layout;
- Responsible for the low power design of DRAM
- Electronic master degree or above, 1years or above related working experience;
- Familiar with the process of landscape design of mixed signal ICS, mastering the LVS/DRC;
- IC analog design, have the following experience: single or multiple design reference voltage circuit, bandgap, adc and dac charge pump circuit, and oscillator circuit design etc.
- Good English reading and writing ability and the team cooperation spirit.