Senior ATE Engineer/Manager
1) Develop and document test plan for new product.
2) Work with DFT and design teams to evaluate new product testability
3) Design and debug test SW & HW for Production, Characterization & Reliability
4) Work with DFT and design teams to debug new silicon.
5) Bring quality and cost effective test solution for mass production.
6) Coordinate test related activities with both internal and external group.
1) 3 years+ relevant working experience and in depth knowledge of semiconductor testing process.
2) Solid understanding of high speed digital and analog circuits, design for test and manufacturing concepts.
3) Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology.
4) Experience working with Digital, Mixed Signal, and SOC Devices with hands on ATE experience.
5) Strong Programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and HW related issues
6) Ability to program with Scripting languages (i.e. Perl) and high level languages (i.e. C/C or Visual Basic.).
7) Able to work with test equipment (i.e. VNA, DCA, Oscilloscope, etc.).
8) Experience in high-speed PCB design.