- - Managing ODM and regional OEM customer quality issues as primary AMD quality interface.
- - Leading and driving end-to-end customer quality excursion/incident issue to closure on time.
- - Aligning with internal cross-functional teams (Quality, Sales, Engineering, BU,…. ) on customer engagement, with emphasis on driving quality improvement and manufacturing enablement/communications, technical support, and debug/issue resolution
- - Coordinating on-time delivery of all quality engagement deliverables into customer quality related projects
- - Driving for high levels of customer satisfaction with deepen customer relationship
- 10+ years of experience in PC OEM, ODM, or the IT industry.
- 5+ years of experience in people manager or program manager role
- BS, or higher, in Engineering or Science related major (Electrical Engineering or Computer Science will be plus)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong motivated team player with excellent communication skills, initiative, problem solving skills, and lead to drive team result
- Excellent teamwork skills and capable of leading cross-functional and cross-regional teams to deliver program goals
- Experience working with customer partners in various levels of quality and technical related engagement