China region project manager
The project manager will manage the project from design to production. This role will be responsible for scope of work, schedule control, cost control, risk control, and follow up the entire project milestone and issues to ensure project’s success. He or she will be responsible for coordination among customers, vendors and internal departments.
1. Project schedule planning in pre-sales stage and schedule control in post-sales stage.
2. Manage cross-functional groups both inside company and outside company to ensure project completed on schedule within budget.
3. Control project from multiple aspects in terms of issue tracking, risk, quality, scope, cost and schedule.
4. Ensure deliveries on schedule before mass production stage.
5. Coordinate with customer/vendors.
1. MSEE, 3+ years or BSEE, 5+ years, with direct ASIC project lead/management experience.
2. Leadership and problem-solving skill required. Ability to follow through open issues.
3. Strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills with fluent Mandarin and English required. Japanese and Korean is a plus.
4. Understanding of ASIC IC design and production flow (including package/test), able to coordinate design effort among different function teams.
Team player, dedicated, organized and motivated.