Process Integration Engineer
Intel Dalian 300mm wafer factory (F68) Yield Department and Quality Engineering Department are looking for senior process integration engineers to join our team to work on Yield improvement, quality management and technology development. You will be responsible for transferring, developing and supporting new technology process flows, as well as engaging in the design and evaluation of experiments to optimize designated modules for fab startup and ramp. Identifying and communicating processing and design issues that limit wafer yield, and improving processes and Yield by data analysis.
You should hold a Master or Ph.D. Degree in Electronics, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent background, and have above 5 years related semiconductor industry work experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Recognize and perform Intel's value and culture, show ability to work in flexible and continuously changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of semiconductor processing, semiconductor physics, programming, devices, and equipment, quality and reliability fundamentals.
- Advanced IC design and engineering test programming knowledge and experience; analog and digital circuit knowledge
- Advanced understanding of electrical and physical failure analysis of semiconductors
- Ability to resolve product issues, improve yield, achieve production qualification, and maintain a high level of quality and reliability
- Demonstrate organizational, prioritization and communication skill to manage complex projects and commit to deliverables
- Proven ability to communicate, and present technical information effectively
- Proven ability to make sound, data-driven decisions