The position is required to manage project and analyze the client’s requirements to develop business flow and design documentation base on IBM MES solution. Also, you need to present the business flow of manufacturing in MES solution to client to gain their confirmation, and translate the design documentation to Application Developer for their coding, testing, or fixing bugs.
As a Business Analyst in MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solution of semiconductor or flat panel display industry, you'll need to:
1. carry out research and requirements collection to understand the manufacturing process flow;
2. conduct analysis of manufacturing business and process flow;
3. interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
4. run focus groups and facilitate workshops;
5. prepare business proposals and presentations;
6. identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions;
7. present findings and recommendations to clients;
8. implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
9. manage projects and programs;
10. lead and manage those within the team, including analysts;
11. liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
1. 5+ years related experience with Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution.
2. Understanding of the manufacturing in semiconductor or flat panel display industry.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic, Industrial Engineering degree from recognized university
5. Ability to understand and communicate information between IT technical and non-IT technical parties.
6. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
7. Ability to meet tight deadlines with changing priorities and requirements.
8. Willingness to travel as needed.
9. Fully bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills.