As an algorithm research and development (R&D) team member, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing algorithms that turn general requirement definitions into functioning software product. You will communicate and collaborate with other development team members in developing new products and functions while complying with Brion’s software development processes and procedures. You will be challenged with identifying problems and design robust solutions that are based on state of the art algorithm and software technologies.
- Develop and maintain computational lithography modeling and architecture codes in C/C++;
- Take on research, modeling and simulation of the physical process of lithography;
- Optimize codes and algorithm;
- Provide technical support of our products for world-wide customers.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in engineering or science field, e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software, Electrical Engineering;
- Proficiency in C/C++;
- Knowledge of numerical computation;
- Strong analytical skills and high creativity;
- Have strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills
- Familiarity with UNIX environment, scripting languages will be a plus;
- Knowledge in semiconductor lithography and IC design will be a plus;