Field Application Engineer
Tachyon computational lithography products support at customer site located in Shanghai/Wuhan/Hefei, China.
Provide onsite product application support to customer engineering teams. Develop strong technical relationship with direct customer interface. Manage product engagement with regular customer review meetings and bringing critical customer requirements to Brion. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills with passion for problem solving. Day-to-day activities includes front-line support at customer site with face-to-face interface as well as email and phone communications, characterizing issues reported, and providing timely solutions.
- 1st line customer support role: liaise between Product Engineer Group and customer on recipe development
- Product support: focus on product recipe debugging for advanced nodes ;Drive; monitor of on-going customer engagements
- Customer response: coordinate and drive technical responses to customer
- Project ownership: define technical specs and timeline with customer; Product Engineering Group, drafting Statement of Work, establish regular review meetings
- Bringing technical requirements or technical issues to members of Product Engineering Group and/or R&D team
- Working with our JIRA tracking system, and managing open customer cases
- Conducting onsite basic training or coordinating requested training for our customer
- Weekly reporting/tracking of customer engagement status
- Travel: some travel required within China
- Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Mathematics or Physical Sciences - Strong communication, organization and leadership skills, ability to work effectively with other teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
- Prefer candidate have background in OPC, mask data preparation, physical design, lithography and other wafer processing steps;
- Good English speaking and writing skills;
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with OPC tools, Lithography knowledge a plus.