Junior System Engineer
As a system engineer, you will join a strong engineering team and develop revolutionary silicon products for
advanced driver assistance system. It is an entry-level position, which is a great opportunity for new-graduates or junior engineers with 1-2 year experience. We are looking for young people with good potential, nice personality, and great enthusiasm on system development.
In this team, you will be exposed to various aspects of professional system development, including debugging, verification, chip bring-up and system tests. You will be given more advanced and challenging tasks as your maturity level increases.
* Debugging radar system;
* Radar system calibration tests and on-road system tests;
* Functional level development with verilog;
* Bring-up newly developed chip sets and so on.
* Knowledge about digital signal processing
* Familiar with C++; Python is a plus
* Familiar with Verilog;
* Familiar with HW testing instruments, e.g., spectrum analyzer, scope, and so on.
* Good verbal and written communication skills