Product Application Engineer
The role of this position is primarily to characterize the new silicon of audio, sensor and imaging (Lidar, TOF) products. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Contributions to the measurability at the feasibility stage of new project.
• Develop evaluation scheme and implement evaluation system including both hardware and software.
• Check silicon functionality and characterization performance on evaluation bench.
• Debugging silicon or bench related issues.
• Generate evaluation reports and work with Test and Application engineers to generate datasheet.
• Support design, test and application engineers with problem diagnosis and trouble shooting.
• MSEE or related
• Experience with software and hardware development and debugging on MCU or SOC system
• Experience with board level schematic and PCB layout design
• Familiar with C, C++ or C#(GUI) language
• General concept of analog circuit and development experience in using ADC, DAC and OPAMP on board level
• Good understanding of IC evaluation and performance characterization theory and technique is preferred
• Familiar with LabVIEW, MATLAB or Python is preferred
• Familiar with SPI, I2C, UART, USB peripherals is a plus
• Self-motivation, good team work and communication skills
• Good spoken and written English