Hardware System Architect
This position will be responsible for hardware system architecture design of reference platform for Huaxintong’s ARM based processor. The engineer will work in Huaxintong Software & System Group - System/Platform design team in Shanghai.
- Define SDP (Server Development Platform) and REP (Reference Evaluation Platform) hardware system specification for Huaxintong’s ARM based processor.
- Develop and maintain close technical relationships with key suppliers/partners on product roadmaps and technologies.
- Act as the primary technical interface between System/Platform design team and other engineering teams including IC, Software, etc.
- Provide technical support to business development teams for design win. Prepare and present technical presentations to customers, industry groups, tradeshows, etc.
- Participate in standards committees and industry organizations like OCP.
- Maintain current on industry trends and future technologies and market opportunities.
- Engage in all aspects of hardware system design. Ensure overall design quality metrics are met.
- Bachelor degree in EE is required and master degree is a good plus.
- Minimum 15 years of server/storage hardware design experience. Minimum 5 years of system level experience.
- Solid and successful experience of server/storage product delivery to market.
- Excellent customer presentation skills. Interface and interact with large OEM customers on ongoing product related issues and new product design concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of system level power, cooling, mechanical, SW/FW and electrical design integration and engineering trade-offs.
- Prior participation in industry groups and associations is a good plus.
- System level integration, interoperability, and test experience is a good plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good teamwork adaptability, good oral and written English skills, energetic and self-motivated.