PCB CAD Librarian Intern
AMD Shanghai R&D Center (SRDC) CGE team has immediate opening for a PCBCAD Librarian intern. Key responsibilities of the position are listed as below.
· Responsible for PCBCAD library creation using Cadence tool
· Responsible for PCBCAD library check and library checklist maintenance
· Responsible for Schematic conversion with e-Studio tool
· M.S. degree in Electronic Engineering or related background
· Good at using of CAD tools (Cadence)is a plus
· Familiar with IPC standard is a plus
· Good English required – Read and Written
· Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to teamwork
· Guarantee to work for 3-days at least per week
· One year internship
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. It is a very exciting environment where you will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.