- Responsible for the technical promotion and support of Power management and signal chain products&solutions to key I&I/HCR customers.
- Give seminars to customers introducing existing and new ADI core technology and solutions.
- Being first line of technical support for key customers and distributors.
- Responsible for defining and clarifying any technical issues related to new or existing products and communicating to BUs.
- Know the signal chains of different applications (Industry & Instrument & Medical)
- Responsible for attending and absorbing information at ADI FAE training, and communicating that back to the China region.
- Responsible for new products development activities in China. Being an ally to both the BU and Sales.
- Responsible for developing local distributor Sales and FAE training programs.
- MSEE required;
- Solid Power Management knowledge is required
- Solid skill in analog and Mixed signal circuit design, more than two years design experience in industrial / Instrumentation, medical equipment design experience is preferred
- Fluent English and Mandarin, good communication skills