设备服务经理 / Service Manager
Job Family Definition:
- Addresses and solves customer problems and issues as well as performs onsite maintenance and upgrades on the set of complex equipment and systems.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Interprets customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers. This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking/wireless networking.
- Management will supervise field operations personnel and/or site managers on day-to-day operations as well as setting the service delivery strategy with product groups and sales.
- Collaborates with functional heads on the development of global processes and start-up requirements.
- Designs business processes and strategies.
- Responsible for performing the installation and warranty planning, execution and control of assigned sites or regions.
- May be responsible for overseeing all the Field Service issues in one or more sites or all the sites in one or more regions
- Forecasts financial, manpower, and operational requirements for key businesses (start up, warranty, service agreements, paid service). Identifies and pursues service agreement business in conjunction with marketing and sales.
- Manages startups in terms of time and cost requirements. Manages local inventories and RMA procedure. Maintains DSO according to goal. Manages systems start up and warranty cost under reserve.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Company service and system performance.
- Interviews, hires, and trains customer engineers as necessary to support regional business.
- Ensures employee satisfaction through:
- Communication of business progress and all related action.
- Setting goals and controlling achievements.
- Establishing training and career development plans.
- Ensures the appropriate safety practices among customer engineers.
- Develop CE skills.
- Spots and develops managerial/other specialist talent.
- Escalates system downs according to valid escalation procedure, to ensure earliest possible return to service. Reports in a timely and accurate manner as required.
- Achieves guaranteed up time and other parameters as sold to customers.
- Promotes quality improvement processes to:
- Reduce cycle time
- Drive continuous improvement of technical performance
- Empower the work force
- Understand Strategies
- Coach and Develop Talent
- Understand External Business Environment
- Seek Customer Satisfaction
- Show Initiative and Execute Efficiently
- Identify Improvements
- Encourage Commitment
- Promote Teamwork
- Communicate Clearly
- Demonstrate Credibility
- Seek and Apply Feedback
- Show Adaptability
- Manages professional employees (jobs that typically fall on the B/E band) and/or supervisors
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family
- Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business unit, department or sub-function plan; receives guidance from manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives.
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the level of service and the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of experience