Sr. Manager or Technical Director-CPU Micro-architecture
We are looking for individuals that have 10+ years’ experience or equivalent education in the following areas:
1. Responsible for building and leading team to achieve high performance core with reasonable microarchitecture.
2. Responsible for creating and tracking schedules for the organization.
3. Develop resource plans to achieve the above.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Strong domain knowledge of RISC and CPU architecture
6. Strong understanding of performance modeling and profiling
7. In depth knowledge with bus operations and multi-CPU core SOC solutions
8. Work with verification teams to understand and implement chip level requirements
Additional skills in the following areas are a plus:
1. High performance logic design techniques Familiar with HDL and behavior modeling
2. In experience of industry standard design synthesis tools and design flow, such as lint, CDC, synthesis, STA, floorplan and etc.
3. In knowledge of system design and tradeoffs.
4. In knowledge of system software design, include firmware and OS kernel.
Required: Master’s, Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Science
Preferred: Doctorate, Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.