Regional Sales Manager (Secruity Software Tools)
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Synopsys is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive bookings from new FSI customers. This individual contributor must be a proven sales executive in the software tools arena with demonstrated experience exceeding quota selling complex solutions to engineering development teams. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Regional Director of Sales and will work closely with the Account Manager and Sales Engineer.
- Drive revenue within key new accounts within the territory. Identify, prospect, and qualify new opportunities
- Work closely with marketing and take advantage of their programs to maximize new opportunities, develop existing opportunities, and solidify customer relationships
- Manage existing accounts for satisfaction, return on their investment, growth, and renewal
- Manage complex sales cycle, including mapping out of sophisticated accounts, development of high level relationships, planning and executing sophisticated account strategies, and development of business cases
- Work within established Synopsys sales guidelines, practices, and processes, leverage the assets that Synopsys has developed. Fill in the gaps as necessary
- Work as a member of the North American sales team. Collaborate, share your account knowledge, learnings, and best practices to help your teammates
- The demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with significant business and technical components. The ability to develop and present a meaningful ROI presentation to justify the cost of your product
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas selling a technical solution to a technical audience
- An understanding of the software development process and of the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face on a daily basis
- Rich sales experience with China FSI especially banking enterprises
- Experience using common sales and business tools: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, etc.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.