Regional Sales Manager (Secruity Software Tools)
This individual contributor must be a proven sales executive in the software tools arena with demonstrated experience exceeding quota selling complex solutions to engineering development teams.
- Drive revenue within key new accounts within the territory. Identify, prospect, and qualify new opportunities
- Work closely with marketing and take advantage of their programs to maximize new opportunities, develop existing opportunities, and solidify customer relationships
- Manage existing accounts for satisfaction, return on their investment, growth, and renewal
- Manage complex sales cycle, including mapping out of sophisticated accounts, development of high level relationships, planning and executing sophisticated account strategies, and development of business cases
- Work within established Synopsys sales guidelines, practices, and processes, leverage the assets that Synopsys has developed. Fill in the gaps as necessary
- Work as a member of the North American sales team. Collaborate, share your account knowledge, learnings, and best practices to help your teammates
- The demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with significant business and technical components. The ability to develop and present a meaningful ROI presentation to justify the cost of your product
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas selling a technical solution to a technical audience
- An understanding of the software development process and of the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face on a daily basis
- Experience using common sales and business tools: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, etc.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.