Engineering Enablement Manager - CAD
Engineering Enablement (EE) organization is seeking to hire engineering manager to lead multi-disciplinary EE team in China and to enable engineers in China to develop world class innovative products/solutions.
As representative of EE organization, he/she would provide CAD tools/solutions/methodologies/consultation to engineering teams located in China. In addition to being general engineering manager, he/she is expected to be strong in Analog circuit design/simulation/behavioral modelling area in order to lead EE initiatives in Analog and RF Center of Expertise group.
· Enable, sustain and grow a versatile, multi-disciplinary and highly talented team of Engineering Enablement Engineers in China
· Lead and manage Engineering Enablement team located in China
· Provide CAD tools and solutions to the product development engineers in China
· Collaborate and work with Engineering Enablement teams across the globe to cater to needs of product development engineers in China.
· Engineering Enablement support management (Scheduling / Delivery / Prioritization etc.) for China sites
· Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineers with 8-10 years of experience
· Experienced in design/simulation/behavioral modeling of Analog and mixed signal circuits
· Experienced in development, or use of CAD tools in Analog circuit design, simulation and behavioral modelling
· Good to have experience in layout design/verification/extraction of complex analog/mixed signal circuits
· At least 3+ years of managing small (4-5) sized team of Design/CAD Engineers
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills are critical for working, influencing and collaborating with product development groups in china and worldwide
· Proficiency in English and Mandarin languages