Bluetooth Software Customer Engineer
The position is a customer engineering role. The person will support customers to integrate Bluetooth products into Snapdragon based products or 3rd party platform and support the design phase to the mass production. This person will help customers solve any issues found on all layers including Bluetooth SoC chip firmware, driver, BlueDroid stack, Android framework and Bluetooth applications. In addition, this person will provide trainings to customers, review customer customization design and implementation and support marketing and sales team to win designs. This person will work closely with worldwide development engineering team, the customer program managers and application engineering team. This person can learn and master new Bluetooth technology and QC software implementations very quickly. Travels to customer site and other regional QC offices are needed. It is a very challenging position requiring the candidate to have strong technical capability, solid customer skills and initiative to drive things forward.
- Proficient in coding with C and C++. Java programming experience will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of computer architecture, operating system, data structures and basic algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Android framework is required
- Familiar with Bluetooth protocol and stack
- Debugging skills in embedded environment and Linux driver, Bluetooth protocol analysis
- Good spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and be able to work alone with high pressure
- Experience on BlueDroid development and customization is highly preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are preferred
- Experience on Linux device driver is a plus
- Experience on Bluetooth SoC firmware development is a plus
- Strong understanding and work experience on Android audio is a plus
- Knowledge of HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, OBEX, PAN, HID, BLE, and COEX is a plus
- Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science