We are looking for an application engineer in the Graphics/Display Linux field, who will work as part of the ADG Infotainment and ADAS team in Shenzhen. The main tasks are:
- Contribute to expand ST market share within GCSA region by supporting APG Infotainment portfolio.
- In charge of first/second level SW/HW technical support for APG Car Processor products - Customer on-site support - Technical interface towards customers.
- Support Marketing teams during design In/win phases - Technical promotion for APG Car Processor products, training, presentation, support development.
- Analysis of customer applications and feasibility study – Acquire a good knowledge of the customers and the market.
- Consolidate the technical requests and specifications from customers for Marketing/application team.
- Interface with internal and external teams: Internal: - Local Marketing, HW/SW support teams - European HW/SW R&D teams External: - Customers.
- Strong knowledge in embedded system and Automotive.
- Skilled in ARM Cortex M/R/A and JTAG debugging SW development cycle and methodology.
- Skilled in Graphics/Display/GPU SW development & Maintenance. OpenGL, OpenVG, Wayland, V4L2.
- Skilled in Linux, Automotive RTOS is a plus, uITron, T-Kernel C, C++, and ASM.
- At least 5 years of experience in SW/HW development or customer support.
- Competencies: Good communication skills & high-level presentation.
- Skilled in English is a must, adaptability & flexibility.