Senior Equipment Engineer
Equipment Engineer/ Senior Engineer (Litho/Etch/CVD/PVD/Implant/Diffusion/CMP/Clean Tech/Metrology)
- To own, maintain and improve the following indices: Quality, Uptime and Cost.
- Sustain equipment KPI and make continuous improvements to enhance the performance.
- Monitor and control equipment performance indices. Optimize PM procedures to make it more effective and efficient.
- Continuous improvement of equipment KPI in terms of quality, uptime and costs.
- Plan and implement effective Preventive Maintenance program on equipments.
- Coordinate new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hookup, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering .
- Able to perform Shift if required.
- Team Player.
- Good ownership and accountability.
- Good verbal and written english communication skills.
- Flexible and able to support overtime.
- Self motivated, meticulous, and discipline.