Sr. Packaging Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Title: Senior Engineer (Packaging Engineering, Vendor Management)
- Job Descriptions
· Plan and drive for New Product Introduction activities and Ramp Up readiness.
· Drive Assembly manufacturer on issue resolution supporting packaging engineering
· Timely execution of special work requests, with comprehensive reports.
· Monitor performance of Assembly manufacturing site regarding yield, out of control lots disposition, and any outliers reporting from internal or external parties.
· Plan and execute change management from internal or external parties.
· Proactively drive towards continuous improvement in process simplification and quality enhancement, be it in internal and external environment.
· Occasionally to support on site audit.
· Assist in additional duties as deemed fit by supervisor.
2. Required skill sets
· Min 3 years’ experience in Semiconductor assembly
· Familiar with DOE and JMP.
· MS degree in Mechanical or Material or Chemical Engineering
· Creative, highly motivated self-driven individual with the demonstrated ability to independently complete complex engineering tasks
· Good interpersonal communication and presentation skill