RF Hardware Application Engineer
Job Title RF Application Engineer
Job Area Engineering - hardware
-Support local customer phone design with Qualcomm chipset from design phase to mass production.
-Guide customer design and troubleshooting, work on system level issue and play consultant/expert role inside team.
-Work on evaluating/study new bands/new technology/new scenario from customers/marketing/carriers.
-Work with sales and marketing team for pre- and post-sales support.
-Domestic/international travel is required.
- Responsibilities Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge on digital communication system including GSM,WCDMA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of RF and analog circuits.
- Familiar with usage of wireless test box such as CMW500/Anritsu 8820/8821,spectrum analyzer, signal generator, Oscilloscope and CAD tools such as Allergo, OrCAD, PowerPCB etc.
- Familiar with link budget calculation and/or simulation tool(ADS/Microwave office etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English are required.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment.
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor or above with a major of Electronic Engineering or microware engineering.