Physical Design Intern
- Implements ASIC backend design, including floorplan, placement, CTS, routing, parasitic extraction, STA, Power analysis, Xtalk analysis, physical verification and etc.
- Basic understanding of CMOS VLSI IC design knowledge.
- Basic logic/RTL design knowledge.
- Basic skills in Linux, PC window setup.
- Be familiar with programming (TCL, Perl, shell script, C).
- Language: Good English read/write.
- Experienced with back-end ASIC design and integration flow knowledge is plus.
- Experienced with common EDA tools flow, ie: ICC/Encounter/PrimeTime/Calibre is plus.