Graphics Platform Intern
Graphics Platform Engineering Team has immediate opening for an intern to provide continuous support to AMD memory tuning engineers in testing and qualification of graphics memories specific to AMD Graphics Cards. Key responsibilities of the position was listed as below
• Work with MTAG team to support the qualification of memories on AMD graphics products.
• Qualify alternate memory sources for AMD OEM, ODM and AIB customers.
• Perform Signal Integrity measurements as requested by OEM/ODM customers.
• Assist in test tools update, qualification tools application and lab equipment maintenance.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. In EE or CS or equivalent is required
• Good English required – verbal and written
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Have experience in electronic hardware development or test environment
• Understand high-speed mix-signal multi-layer PCB design techniques
• Familiar with basic Linux commands and configurations
• Skilful to operate high bandwidth oscilloscope for high speed signal measuring and analyzing
• Knowledge of PC, CPU and graphics architectures
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. You will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.