- Work closely with marketing/sales team and field technical support team to clarify and understand the requirement from the market and the filed.
- Design engineering document according to marketing requirement document. And write RTL code and testbench, simulate the project and test it on board with robustness requirement.
- Write user guide, and package the existing project to reference design or IP core.
- Be an expert in selective areas, like MIPI, computing & communication, etc.
- Collect customer’s feedback on our products, and provide constructive suggestion to R&D team on future product definition.
- BS, MS in Electrical Engineering, Communication System, or relevant subject.
- BS 7+ or MS 5+ years’ experience in digital logic design, experience in system level implementation is preferred.
- Experience in the complete FPGA or ASIC experience, testable coding style, rich experience of RTL simulation tools, like ModelSim, NC-verolog, etc. Script experience for simulation/test. Proven experience for mass production is preferred.
- The experience of bus/interface (like PCI/PCIE/Ethernet/USB/MIPI) or OS driver is preferred.
- Customer orientation and team work, good work habit and communication.
- Able to read and write English document, and able to communicate with peers in oral English.