DV Engineer - Healthcare Team
ADI’s Healthcare Group is focused on the state of the art photoelectric mixed signal IC development for healthcare consumer products. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and take the digital verification tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to expand on their verification skills and contribute to a wider spectrum of digital + analog design practices.
• Define digital verification and mix-signal verification methodology.
• Develop verification plan and arrange reviews meetings.
• Build UVM based test-benches according to the verification requirements.
• Perform chip-level integration verification as well as sub-system and module level verification.
• Develop testcases, assertions and cover-groups that align with verification plan.
• Driving for functional/structural coverage closure.
• Team work with digital design engineers to execute gate level simulation.
• Team work with analog design engineers to support CO-SIM in environment and simulation flow.
• Involvement in post-silicon activities such as silicon bring-up, evaluation support, ATE pattern bring-up to take SoC into production.
• Successfully communicate with designers of multiple product types to deliver first-pass success silicon.
• MSEE or PhD in EE or related
• 4-10 years of professional experience
• Experience in UVM and SystemVerilog
• Experience in mixed-signal verification is preferred
• Solid understanding of verification best practices such as verification planning, requirements tracking, and functional coverage
• Experience in scripting languages such as Perl and TCL are a plus
• Experience in power-aware simulations and debug is a big plus
• Experience in formal verification tools is a plus
• Be good at English
• Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, should be able to work on assignments with minimal directions