Analog Design Leader - Healthcare Team
Analog Devices Healthcare group is seeking an analog lead design engineer for the China engineering team. The Healthcare team in Shanghai is focused on product development in the Vital Signs Monitoring space, which has been a fast-growing and critical area of ADI’s Healthcare business, the team is also responsible to advance ADI’s engagement with and support of the China Healthcare market, working closely with Sales and customers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team to provide the much-needed analog design expertise, especially in application area of healthcare.
Key responsibilities include:
· Design analog or mixed-signal circuits blocks for Healthcare application. Possible circuits might include amplifiers, filters or converters.
· Work with other technical leaders to develop innovative circuit/architecture/concept of next generation VSM products.
· Lead certain functions in the projects or possibly the entire projects, including the SPEC definition, design, schedule track and risk control to assure the quality and timeliness of the project delivery
· Provide professional/technical development guidance for the junior members in the team
· Work closely with product engineer and provide guidance on silicon evaluation and debug
· Support marketing and application teams on new product definition
· Must have MS degree +8 years IC industry experience
· Must have strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, solid understanding on circuit analysis, verification and IC design technology
· Good silicon debug capability
· Solid understanding of device physics, control theory and sampling system is a strong plus.
· Self-motivation, result oriented, good team work and communication skills.
· Solid problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills. Enjoy thinking, taking things apart and making things work.
· Good spoken and written English