The IP Applications Engineer is the first line interface to the customer for all aspects related to INVECAS IP products, including day to day customer support, helping customers integrate IP into their designs, training, presentation, problem solving, getting feedback and more. The IPAE brings customer feedback internally to improve INVECAS IP products and customer service.
- Interface with customers to support integration of IP into customer designs
- Understand and communicate customer IP requirements to design and marketing teams
- Answer customer questions on IP products or re-assign to internal IP support groups
- Receive customer service requests and questions, screen, categorize, prioritize and assign to internal support groups
- Leverage the IP Management System to track all customer IP deliveries, updates, service requests, open and closed cases
- Interface with customers to gather regular feedback on INVECAS IP products, score card, service quality and customer satisfaction
- Help in evaluation, benchmarking, design in and bring up of IP products
- Gather from customers and report on market intelligence, new product requests, competitive moves, IP PPA competitiveness, new industry standards, etc. to drive new IP product development or improvement
- Attend relevant industry standard committee meetings to learn about upcoming changes or new standards to help INVECAS develop new competitive IP products ahead of competition and to be the spokespersons of INVECAS therein
- Develop relevant technical seminar material, webinars, videos, demo systems showcasing INVECAS IP at trade shows, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field. MSEE is preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Semiconductor IP/Library Design (standard cells, memories, I/O’s, Analog Blocks, PHY/Serdes), preferably as a former design or applications engineer.
- Experience with qualification and integration of various IPs into ASIC/SoC.
- Experience with either Front or Back-end (Including HSPICE) tools from Synopsys and Cadence.
- A deep understanding of IP design, ASIC Design Flow and integration related issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proven customer facing skills.
- Experience with creating various applications materials