MTS Firmware engineer (Image Signal Processor)
The successful candidate would be hired with the expectation that they would have above 5 years of experience in software/firmware development, test or quality assurance. A candidate that has an image science background is highly desirable.
The candidate is expected to operate well in a team environment, is a team player, and demonstrates a high degree of motivation regarding software or firmware development. He/she should be able to easily formulate their areas of concern, sharing this in a group environment. Communication skills are required to be strong in order to allow for close integration with other team members. An ideal candidate should have a demonstrable capacity to learn and be self-motivated. It is also expected that the candidate should be a hands on problem solving individual.
· BS-CS/BS-EE with at least 7 years' experience or MS with at least 5 years' experience in SW/FW development
· Strong experience on C/C++ language with demonstrable C/C++ programming skills
· Knowledge of camera firmware/software developing, Familiar with ISP algorithm is a plus
· Strong individual analysis, problem solving skills and teamwork attitude
· Experience in video/ image processing is preferred
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· Implement image processing related algorithm by software or firmware
· Closely interact with algorithm team in camera solution implementation and debugging
· Participate in image senor tuning, improve customer satisfaction and image quality by solving technical problems and deliver optimization
· Regular communication via Audio/Video conference with global teams
· Accountable on time delivery of deliverables