TSO project manager
F68 Technology and Strategy Office TSO is looking for a Project Manager to help lead major site strategic efforts, with potential scope covering program management and project execution, technology transfer management, and strategic and business planning. You will enable collaboration with partners within F68 as well as other business units within NSG.. Other responsibilities include:
1. Champion the execution of the strategic roadmap by leading one or more major programs in F68;
2. Negotiate resources and influence priorities with diverse stakeholders across the site;
3. Facilitate and leverage benchmarking efforts with Intel factory network, IMFT, and external parties;
4. Develop scope and structure to execute new strategic programs and efforts;
5. Manage the owned programs from planning to completion.
Candidates must possess at least a BS degree in Engineering, Science, or Business. In addition: 10+ years working experience in semiconductor fab operation is a must.
* 6+ years of leadership experiences. Proficiency with non-volatile memory manufacturing and Micron/IMFT systems/business processes is highly preferred
* Thorough knowledge of project/program/portfolio management, strategic planning, and goal setting
* High comfort level in influencing senior managers and executive level stakeholders
* Ability to recognize potential conflicts, facilitate problem resolution and negotiate a positive solution
* Strong leadership skills in the areas of defining expectations, removing barriers, receiving and providing feedback, and mentoring team members
* Strong track record showcasing excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making capabilities * Superb articulation, communication, and documentation skills in English.