- Responsible for all on-site installations, startup, diagnosis, sustaining, service and repair of Axcelis equipment.
- Assist our customers by selling and installing equipment modifications, upgrades and service contracts that enhance the operation of Axcelis' products.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic, computer, robotical and mechanical subsystems.
- Interface with factory and customer during all phases of all service activity.
- Complete field service reports after each assignment using Axcelis Business System (FSO and Insight).
- Complete standard documentation, procedures and forms, and comply with all ISO related procedures and processes.
- Instruct customers on the proper preventive maintenance activities.
- Bachelor degree in electronics and above 3 years related experience or equivalent;
- Axcelis implanter experience is a plus;
- Skilled at Customer service, Microsoft Products and general computer skills, Enterprise software;
- Knowledge of Customer Focus, Semiconductor Equipment/parts;
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English sufficiently well to perform job functions;
- Flexible to work any assigned shift and/or extended hours;
- Able to travel domestic and international;