- Development and debug of test/characterization patterns, programs, and test flows
- Analysis of part failures leading to root cause diagnosis & test flow improvement
- Knowledge of PCIE, DDR, SATA tests implementation on ATE and validation.
- Analysis of device performance and characterization data on new Silicon Designs
- Ensuring device testability and manufacturability from development through production
- Optimization of test flows for increased quality and cost improvement
- MTS Position is a team lead position, which includes driving & managing team deliveries & technical issues with a small group of engineers as well as individual contributor level functions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Manager) Able to provide supervisory role for technical staff.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Language: English
- 8 years or more industry experience, prefer 93K platform.
- Knowledge of high Speed I/O implementation on ATE and validation.
- Strong communication skills including data presentation
- Java, Perl, C++, and/or Python coding skills
- Unix/Linux proficiency
- JTAG knowledge
- Verilog/RTL knowledge
- Modern computer architecture knowledge
- Strong understanding of CMOS Devices