1. This position is responsible for maintaining an understanding of industry and technology trends of AI algorithms, developing Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithm, exploring AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning solutions for computer vision, speech processing, natural language processing and video processing.
2. Work with hardware and software engineers to prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes, involving all stages of the algorithm related hardware model and software toolchain development process, from architecture design to implementations.
3. Contribute to Synopsys’s Intellectual Property through patents and/or external publications.
4. Effectively communicate with senior management, colleagues, the open source community, and academia.
1. M.S. in in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.) plus 5 years of experience, or PhD. plus 2 years of experience.
1. At least 3 years of experience in algorithm research and implementations and C/C++/Python programming.
1. Strong theoretical knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, and other AI algorithms
2. Experience in deep learning methodology (unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, network reduction, GAN) and learning frameworks, such as Caffe/TensorFlow
3. Experience with solving real-world ML problems
4. Experience in OpenCL and parallel computing
5. Experience in deep neural network optimization/acceleration library
6. Research publications, patent filings, or other evidence of personal technical innovation in hardware chip design
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills