PMIC Software Applications Engineer, engineer/Senior engineer
- Support Qualcomm customer which developing mobile phone/tablet based on Qualcomm solution
- Help chipset OEMs to understand Qualcomm software solution on PMIC (Power Management IC), give customers training of Qualcomm products
- Help/direct customer engineers to resolve the issues in using Qualcomm PMIC chip and software drivers
- Play consultant/expert role, trouble shooting, identify problem reported by customers, analysis and narrow down the root cause and fix problems
Strong experience in ASM/C/C++ programming
- Strong embedded software debugging skills on driver/system level on real time operating systems
- Familiarity with ARM or others (X86, MIPS, PowerPC) architecture, assembly, emulators/JTAG-debuggers.
- Experience of reading hardware schematic
- Sound knowledge of Power Management including Buck converter, boost converter and LDO (Linear Dropout Regulator)
- Sound knowledge of Switch Mode and linear chargers
- Fuel gauge / battery monitoring system/charging experience
- Hands on experience debugging SMPS performance parameters
- Experience with test equipment such as Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzers tools
- Experience with Linux or Windows kernel driver development
- Wireless communication knowledge (CDMA/UMTS/GSM) is a plus.