Sales Section Manager 销售经理
Sales Manager for the three EMEA GMRA customers on Telecom Infra, Automotive and Industrial.
1. Responsible for managing the current APAC business and generating new sales leads for the assigned European based major accounts.
2. Develop good relationship with all layers of customer organization: R&D, Procurement and Management
3. Implement global sales strategy on regional level :
- Identify the right decision maker at customer side.
- Influence customers to select ST products/solutions.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
4. Contributes to the development of the sales figure and sales/budget/market share of the assigned accounts.
5. Promote ST full kit products/Develop solution or sub-system with close co-operation of ST marketing/FAE to meet customer requirement.
6. Manages new projects being developed and identifies new directions for partnership with his/her customer(s) in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing/Applications Engineering teams.
7. Responsible for complete understanding of the customer profile including key managers/personnel as well as SAM/TAM/BILLINGS/BOOKINGS.
8. Support customer in samples and order follow up as well as any mass-production delivery challenges. Collect and escalate information on customer needs and market trends.
9. Report preparation: - Customer visit report - Weekly report and collaboration with est of the account teams (mostly in Europe) - Monthly Forecast - Quarterly OR material preparation.
1. 5-15 years working experience
2. Bachelor degree and above
3. Minimum 5 years technical background with FAE or Technical Sales is preferred.
4. Fluent in written & spoken English and Chinese.