Digital Application Engineering Manager
This position is to lead a team to provide the daily technical support and the training to the customers who are designing the most complex chips in the industry. Meanwhile, partner with the other teams in for the crucial engagements with the customers.
The qualified candidate is expected:
- 10+ years of experiences in IC design and/or EDA technical support, in which at least 3+ years as a manager of a team.
- Strong record of cross functional leadership and achievement in the previous roles
- Excellent knowledge of the Digital IC implementation in all stages, from RTL to GDSII. In-depth hands on experiences in at least one of the areas: P&R, Synthesis, STA, Low power design, Test and physical verification using Synopsys and/or the other EDA vendor’s tools, especially in current advanced technology nodes.
- Strong customer focus sense and the capability to drive the results to a business win in the competitive environment.
- A good team player to collaborate with the sales and the other technical teams; self-motivated and willing to work under pressure; creative in problem solving
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Travel when necessary
- Location: Shenzhen/Beijing/Shanghai