Analog / Mixed Singal Application Engineer
This is position of application engineer and focused on supporting EDA products related to The Analog/Mixed Signal and methodologies.
This position works with customers to solve complex technical challenges in circuit design & simulation, custom design environment, custom layout and library characterization. Customer support roles include training, problem resolution, methodology guidance, technology deployment and technical account management.
- This position is expected to manage multiple customer issues concurrently and be very effective at interacting with first line engineers and above.
- Aligns with Sales to exceed quota as they proactively manage customer accounts for success. Sales support roles include product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking.
- Plays an active role in account planning and working as part of the account team to develop solutions to customer problems based on their insight into the customers’ needs and issues.
- Are expected to leverage their knowledge and experience in the custom design and layout process to the rest of the AE team.
- They also provide technical feedback to Synopsys product development teams pertaining to critical issues and recommended enhancements.
- Business travel is required for this position.