Reference Flow Engineer(RTL-GDS flow development)
This position is part of an RTL-GDS flow development team, is responsible for developing, testing, and supporting leading edge physical design methodologies and flows for deployment to foundry customers.
These flows are production capable in nature leveraging and driving the latest offerings from advanced foundry technologies and the latest capabilities of Synopsys Fusion Platform. Responsibilities include:
· Work with the foundry flow development team to specify, develop, verify, and deploy foundry flows
· Assist in gathering, refining and tracking of foundry flow requirements as driven from such items as end user feedback, new tool capabilities, and engineering judgment
· Able to assume leadership role in foundry account planning, driving communications, authoring requirements on behalf of foundry, creating project plan, and executing it
· Work with product level core teams across multiple BU to bring attention to product defects, drive new and improved tool capabilities and methodologies, and share and align on best practices
· Coordinate with and develop strong relationships with product development team and field team and foundry account team
· Write papers for technical conferences centered on foundry flows and methodologies
- MSEE, or equivalent required with 3+ years of experience.
- Proficient in Physical design methodology and a strong understanding of ASIC design flows, VLSI, and/or CAD engineering, knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in the areas of Place and Route, Design Reuse and/or Physical Design is highly desired.
- Strong communication in English and Mandarin and leadership skills are required.
- Business travel will be required for this position.