Field Application & System Engineering Support - POWER DISCRETES & Sub ANALOG: Central China
- To provide application technical support for POWER DISCRETES & Sub ANALOG production in power application; .
- This Position works full harmony with Sales/Marketing in order to provide Technical Support to customers and Build up Technical Intelligence.
- To act as a technical interface between local technical center and the technical groups within POWER DISCRETES & Sub ANALOG Divisions.
- To establish cooperation links with the key technical interfaces of major customers in Central China Area.
- To define new system architectures and drive the development of new products based on Power management market trends
-bachelor or master education
-min 3 years R&D work experiences in SMPS(AC/DC or DC/DC) or LED;
-familiar with power&analog semiconductor knowledge(MOS/Diode/IGBT, Opamp)
-familiar with Flyback/PFC/LLC, buck , buck-boost topology
-familiar with magnetic component design(transformer, inductor)
-familiar with EDA tools for PCB layout/schematic/simulation
-fluent English communication skill(read and email are manatory)