维修工程师 Field Service Engineer
An US semiconductor robotic technology company
Is looking for a field service engineer in Shanghai area
- Provides direct phone, e-mail, or on-site support – repairs, upgrades, troubleshooting, or maintenance services for semiconductor wafer handling automation.
- Participates in installation and/or integration of Company automated equipment
- Performs trainings in-house and on site
- Maintains high customer satisfaction
- Works with limited supervision, independently or as part of a team
- Ability to discuss, diagnose & repair robot operational and process issues as reported by the customer
- Documents equipment performance and failures, for the purpose of troubleshooting and repairing the system.
- Completes field service reports, coordinates proper billing and collections
- Communicates issues with Management, Manufacturing, and QA
- Provides leads to Sales
- Actively promotes Company’s products, services, service contracts, spare parts
- Collects data for reoccurring problems that may be the result of a product design or manufacturing errors
- Remains current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required. Some assignments may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
- This position will require domestic and international travel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Robotics, Electronics, or other automation related area preferred, or equivalent technical education, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum three years field service experience in the semiconductor industry
- Mechanical & Electrical troubleshooting, and repair experience
- Proficient in reading and interpreting electrical & mechanical prints and related technical documentation
- Clean room experience is a plus
- Experience with Semiconductor wafer-handling automation highly desired
- This position requires strong time management ability, multitasking and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills are required. (In both English and Chinese)
- Proficiency in MS Office and English.
- Ability to work flexible hours to achieve company goals, sometimes including weekends and holidays.