Automotive Marketing Manager
The Automotive Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include driving top line revenue growth for the China Automotive segments, and improving customer engagement with and usage of existing and new products. Develop and execute the strategic plan for the segment. Works with China automotive customers as well as partners to identify and design in next generation program opportunities. Collects and feeds relevant next generation product requirements back into the new product definition process. Acts as a technical project manager for customer R&D projects, platform developments as well as partner reference designs.
Responsibilities also include identifying market and competitive trends, developing and refining relevant business value propositions to match these trends as well as developing marketing strategies and programs to drive growth in the segment.
• Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the segment.
• Understand needs of core customers as well as emerging customers who have the potential for future growth Identify market and competitive trends that are impacting segment customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business.
• Develop marketing programs for the segment and works with marketing communications and marketing colleagues to execute marketing plans.
• Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within the segment.
• Identify segment opportunities, develop strategies, value proposition, product positioning and marketing programs to differentiate TCM from the competition and drive revenue growth.
• Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
• Continue to develop and grow our strong base of existing customers by further penetrating existing customers with new products or reposition existing products and capabilities.
• Develop a process to gather and communicate appropriate competitive intelligence to drive strategy development and educate the field on marketplace dynamics.
• responsible for china auto products definition, market review, customers promotion.
• Promote OVT automotive products to China automotive customer base and identify new program opportunities
• Align with automotive customers on next gen product and system architecture requirements
• Work with China partners on automotive reference designs and streamlined system architectures
• Gather market information and feed key requirements for future products back into OmniVision product definition process
• Work in close cooperation with the world wide OmniVision automotive marketing team
• BS degree or above in engineering.
• More than 10 years’ experience in auto market.
• Have strong system background in auto, familiar with china local brand.
• Experience in Semiconductor field & Automotive technical marketing.