Overview of the position:
As a member of FAE team, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Qualify technical viability of the opportunity and communicate it to the R&D team.
· Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
· Understand how to position Magillem solutions to assist sales team with powerful bids.
· Effectively communicate the added value from Magillem solutions to customers.
· Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
· Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
· Participate, along with the R&D team, to customers’ solution implementation, field assistance and testing
You are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and fast-growing company, and want to solve highly technical problems.
· BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (MS preferred).
· 4 + years of application engineering experience or SoC/IP design or SoC/IP verification experience.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Customer oriented mind.
· Ability to work autonomously on complex technical subjects.
· Must be highly motivated and a fast learner.
· Strong reporting and synthesis skills.
Must have proven experience and proficiency in several of the following areas (by priority):
· 1. Front End design and Verification (UVM).
· 2. System On Chip architecture.
· 3. Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog or SystemC.
· 4. TCL, Python scripting.
· 5. IP-XACT standard and IP reuse methodology.
· 6. XML, XSD, XSLT.
· 7. TLM modeling and ESL.
· 8. Analog and Mixed signal design.